Saturday, February 14, 2015

Dark Age and Change

Well, I've been awfully quiet lately, and I think I've figured out why. It's taken me almost a month to finish these -


Generic javelin armed levy, and these - 


Generic sling armed levy. To be honest, while I love dark age gaming and the figures...I'm tired of painting Dark Ages. Basically for the last 5 months, with a slight break for Zombtober, I've been painting dark age figures non stop.

So, it's time for a change. I've cleared my workbench, and am going to be tackling other genres, periods, and scales...starting with some bits and bobs I need to finish off to finally get a game of Across the Dead Earth, and a few things for a try out of Ambush Z from Ambush Alley. Along that train of thought, I painted up this gentleman - 


A Reaper Doctor. The final needed miniature to try out the first scenario in Ambush Z. Now, to focus on finishing the 2'x2' terrain board so I can give it a go!

Another update coming soon!

2015 Painted Figures - 21

4 comments:

  1. I quite like the Doctor. I thought the base colouring sorta evocative. Maybe you could do a biohazard symbol on the base around him (i.e. he is centred standing on it)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Doctor model, and your Dark Age stuff has turned out well too. A change in painting subject can be as good as a break :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job dude! Love the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctor is full of cool character - might have to look up that mini.... after March of course. -__-

    ReplyDelete