Friday, October 10, 2014

Zombtober...Sort of.

This is a mini that I painted last year for Zombtober 2013, but while looking over my zombies I decided I wanted to do some extra work on the base. So, I present you with -



 
 
This is a Reaper Zombie Stripper.  I now have a different style of painting zombies...basically more greyish.  That being said, I like her paint job.  I dressed up the base with a stripper pole (paper clip), and some dollar bills (paper, colored with one of my wee lads markers and then washed with a dark brown wash). 
 
I'm not counting this as my official Zombtober 2014 entry for this week, but I wanted to share it with y'all.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love it! (Tho I'm not sure I'm brave enough to slip a bill in her G-string....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely priceless! Great additions to the base - I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha... another blog to follow thanks to Zomtober. Great stuff and love the stripper... in a purely platonic wargamer way I stress :-)

    ReplyDelete