Friday, May 30, 2014

More Terrain Projects

My inability to get games going due to lack of terrain is hopefully coming to an end. I'm currently working on terrain for Dark Ages in 28mm, and Moderns/Post-Apocalyptic/Zombie Apocalypse Games.  I strive for my terrain to be multipurpose over periods...even if its slightly stretching it a bit.


 These are from an O Scale railroad kit.  Fit in perfectly with 28mm figures.  Glued them up, but left the roofs removable.  Now if the weather would just cooperate and allow for spray undercoating, I'd be happy.


 Again, O Scale remods. Telephone/Telegraph Poles.  Picked up the six of them for about $3 at a yard sale.  Added textured modelling clay and some fish tank rocks to the bases and am now just waiting for a not humid day to undercoat them.


This is a Grubenhaus for the dark ages.  One of my favorite blogs to read is Mitch's Wargaming and Modelmaking and this link is to his plans for a Saxon Grubenhaus - Grubenhaus Plans. I've slightly modified his plans a bit to fit my own available materials, but for the most part its the same.
I highly suggest checking out his blog if you haven't seen it!

1 comment:

  1. A lovely selection of terrain on it's way! I hope you get to prime it soon :) the blog you linked to looks nice too, subscribed!

    ReplyDelete